The Music is the perfect board for the traveling surfer. When Ian and CJ designed this board they wanted to make a board that would work in most conditions. CJ actually says this is the one board that never leaves his car because he can ride it in one-foot dribble or 10ft Ocean Beach in San Francisco making it one of the most diverse surfboards in our whole line. The Music has a 4+1 fin set up, down rails and a slight double concave in the tail. This board maneuvers and glides with the best of them and will work any condition you come across.
6’6″ x 21 5/8″ x 2 9/16 (41L)
Width 12″ from nose: 16 7/16″
Width 12″ from tail: 15 3/16″
4+1 Fin System
Recommended Fin Setup: Flying Diamonds MS 2+1
- Japanese manufactured carbon fiber. The best quality in the world
- Flex characteristics….slow flex and fast rebound. Super responsive and snappy due to quick rebound rate. Ultra performance.
- Our lightest material with the best strength to weight ratio.
- Blend of traditional fiberglass and opaque pigment to give that classic look.
- Flex characteristics… Most amount of flex out of all of our lamination process. Immediate addiction warning.
- Traditional look with space-age feel.
- Made the old fashion way with traditional fiberglass, polyurethane blank and resin.
- We can shape, glass and color you up any custom or model you’d like.
- Inquire through our contact page and we will get back to you in a timely fashion.
- 6-8 weeks build time.