This board is a workhorse for the traditional longboarder. A “Classic” California inspired template, designed by CJ and Ryan, to be extremely neutral in its intention. Very fast and loose off the tail and stable on the nose. The Classic has a very even rocker profile with a slight step deck and tail which allows this board to flow and maneuver with ease while remaining a versatile nose rider. Absolutely no hang ups anywhere. A dynamic rolled bottom in the nose blending to a modern down rail in the tail allows you to push through and drive out of your bottom turns and carry speed through your cutbacks. The Classic is a traditional longboard with modern touches that makes this one of the easiest longboards to connect with. 100% control and responsiveness at all times. A perfect longboard to take anywhere and ride with confidence. This is a favorite of the whole team.
9’5″ x 23 1/2″ x 3 1/8″ (76.1 L)
10’0″ x 24″ x 3 1/4″ (84.4 L)
Single Fin System
Recommended Fin Set-up: Flying Diamonds Revival Fin
- Japanese manufactured carbon fiber. The best quality in the world
- Flex characteristics….slow flex and fast rebound. Super responsive and snappy due to quick rebound rate. Ultra performance.
- Our lightest material with the best strength to weight ratio.
- Blend of traditional fiberglass and opaque pigment to give that classic look.
- Flex characteristics… Most amount of flex out of all of our lamination process. Immediate addiction warning.
- Traditional look with space-age feel.
- Made the old fashion way with traditional fiberglass, polyurethane blank and resin.
- We can shape, glass and color you up any custom or model you’d like.
- Inquire through our contact page and we will get back to you in a timely fashion.
- 6-8 weeks build time.