The Sinner is a classic speed shape performance longboard. The Sinner has down rails, two plus one fin setup and a very simple flat bottom. When Ian and CJ designed this board they wanted to make a board that was easy to ride and had no hangups. By design, most high-performance longboards are over shaped and complicated which in CJ’s opinion makes them unpredictable and hard to ride. We wanted to go in the opposite direction and break the high-performance longboard down to its most basic form. If high-performance longboards are your thing, you will be hard-pressed to find an easier to ride, better performing longboard anywhere.
9’2″ x 22 3/8″ x 2 5/8″ (60 L)
Nose: 17 1/16″
Tail: 13 7/8″
2+ 1 Fin System
Recommended fin setup: Flying Diamonds MS 2+1
- Japanese manufactured carbon fiber. The best quality in the world
- Flex characteristics….slow flex and fast rebound. Super responsive and snappy due to quick rebound rate. Ultra performance.
- Our lightest material with the best strength to weight ratio.
- Blend of traditional fiberglass and opaque pigment to give that classic look.
- Flex characteristics… Most amount of flex out of all of our lamination process. Immediate addiction warning.
- Traditional look with space-age feel.
- Made the old fashion way with traditional fiberglass, polyurethane blank and resin.
- We can shape, glass and color you up any custom or model you’d like.
- Inquire through our contact page and we will get back to you in a timely fashion.
- 6-8 weeks build time.